A small change allows you to select an add-on for the WhatsApp Groups app.
WhatsApp groups are a great way to communicate with family, friends, or loved ones, but the same thing is often used by many to add tons of people to groups to sell products or promote services. These groups are usually held without the consent of the participants and can harm many. Most of us have a hard time being part of an unwanted group and are often surprised at their reluctance to leave with the group. The best way to do this is to screen to avoid adding fans to groups.
Methods to protect anonymous people from sending you WhatsApp messages
Moreover, there is something you can be proud of in the top secrets of your WhatsApp account that protects you from being counted in any group. This condition allows you to join the group and, of course, the status is set to “All”, which means anyone with your phone number can send you to the group. It’s important to know that team members can send you affiliate invitations and push you to join groups, even if you change your status.
To avoid adding non -groups, follow these steps:
1. Open WhatsApp, right-click on the right of the screen.
2. Click the Tools option and then enter Deposit.
3. Click Privacy> Associations. Unstable conditions can be created for ‘everyone’.
4. You can choose from three options – ‘All’, ‘My Friends‘ and ‘External Friends’.
5. The ‘everyone’ option allows you to send any user with your phone number to the group without your permission.
6. The ‘Myself’ option allows subscribers to add them to their group of numbers that you have stored in your call logs.
7. The next ‘My Selected Links’ option allows you to choose which ones you can add to groups, allowing you to edit and delete links you don’t want to add to the group.