INFOTECH.VISION may collect personal information and data including, but not limited to, application and Website usage data, file transfer and viewing data, email and personal contact information, and other identifiable information provided to us by our Users.
INFOTECH.VISION may use technological means for tagging and tracking data including, but not limited to, harmless cookies, clear. GIFs, and other technologies to track and correlate data. Specifically, but not limited to, the following information is collected:
1.User Provided Data
Users may provide personally identifiable information (such as a name, credit card data, address, telephone, and an email address) as well as sensitive information (such as Tax ID or Social Security Number) to INFOTECH.VISION when choosing to participate in the services and activities available on the Website (collectively, the “Services”).
Cookies, a harmless small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters, are deployed to your computer so as to uniquely identify your presence and use. INFOTECH.VISION may use session cookies and persistent cookies for the purpose of tracking various important data. Use of these cookies can also help to speed your access to the Website as they serve as ‘reminders’ as to who you are to our programming. While we recommend that you allow these cookies to perform their tasks, you may adjust your computer’s settings to restrict or refuse them. However, some features or sections of the Website may not function properly, or not all, if the ability to accept cookies is disabled. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.
INFOTECH.VISION may choose to utilize “clear. GIFs” to track the online usage patterns of our Users in a non-personally identifiable manner. Additionally, INFOTECH.VISION may also use clear. GIFs in HTML-based emails dispatched to Users so as to track which emails are being opened by the recipients. This act helps INFOTECH.VISION to determine active and inactive email addresses.
4.Log File Data
When Users log-in to their INFOTECH.VISION account, our servers will automatically record and archive certain information that web-browsers send whenever visiting a website. These server logs may include information vital to validating the User’s authorization to access the account. Information, such as a Web request, Internet Protocol (the “IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring pages, exit pages and visited URLs, platform type, click counts, pages viewed and in what order, time spent, the date and time of the request, and other important data is necessary to validate and authorize a User’s entry and activity on the Website.
INFOTECH.VISION may collect information from other sources to help us correct or supplement our records, improve the quality or personalization of our service to you, and prevent or detect fraud. We work closely with third parties (for example, business partners, service providers, sub-contractors, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, fraud protection services) and may receive information about you from them.
Further, and in order to provide the services and improve INFOTECH.VISION’s websites, we may engage the services of third-party vendors. In the process of supplying services to INFOTECH.VISION, these third-party vendors may need to collect Personal Information about you.
- Personally identifiable information submitted by a User is used to operate, maintain, and provide features, general and unique, of the Website for the User’s use and for INFOTECH.VISION to provide its Services.
- All personal information, data, or content that a User voluntarily discloses to the Website becomes available to other Users, consistent with the Services being provided by INFOTECH.VISION, and can be collected and used by other authorized Users. Your account Username is displayed to other Users when you negotiate pricing, edit campaign information, or upload creative through the Website.
- INFOTECH.VISION reserves the right to disclose personally identifiable and/or non-personally identifiable information that is believed, in good faith, to be appropriate or necessary for the purpose of enforcing the INFOTECH.VISION Terms of Service, or other governing INFOTECH.VISION policies. Other causes of release of data may be due to, but not limited to:
- taking precautions against liability issues;
- to assist government enforcement agencies;
- to investigate and defend INFOTECH.VISION against third party claims or allegations;
- to protect the security or integrity of the Website and/or Services; and/or
- to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of INFOTECH.VISION, Users of the Website, or others.
- INFOTECH.VISION does not share personally identifiable information with other non-affiliated third-party companies for their commercial use or marketing use without your consent, except as part of Services.
- INFOTECH.VISION does share non-personally identifiable information, such as anonymous User data and traffic data, with interested third parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns and trends analysis for certain content, advertisements, promotions, services, and/or functionality of the Website.
- INFOTECH.VISION may release any information available if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with law or the powers of government enforcement agencies. Other causes for release of information could be for needs to comply with copyright laws or to respond to a court order, subpoena, and/or search warrant. We also may be required to disclose an individual’s personal information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements.
- INFOTECH.VISION’s accountability for data it receives pursuant to the EU-US Privacy Shield and subsequent transfer of that data to third parties is detailed in the Privacy Shield Principles. INFOTECH.VISION may be liable pursuant to the EU-US Privacy Shield if said third party agents that INFOTECH.VISION retains processes personal data in a manner inconsistent with pursuant to the EU-US Privacy Shield principles, unless INFOTECH.VISION can demonstrate that it is not responsible for the act or omission giving rise to the damage. In cases of onward transfer to third parties of data of EU individuals received, pursuant to the EU-US Privacy Shield, INFOTECH.VISION is potentially liable. Decline to Accept: You may decline to submit or allow the submission of personally identifiable information through the Website, in which case INFOTECH.VISION may not be able to provide certain Services. You may, at any time, update or edit your profile information and email preferences by visiting your INFOTECH.VISION account profile page.
Decline to Accept
You may decline to submit or allow the submission of personally identifiable information through the Website, in which case INFOTECH.VISION may not be able to provide certain Services. You may, at any time, update or edit your profile information and email preferences by visiting your INFOTECH.VISION account profile page.
Links and Third-Party Advertisers
INFOTECH.VISION allows other companies, also referred to as Third Party Advertisers, Ad Servers, or Ad Networks (collectively, the “Advertisers”) to serve advertisements via the Website. These Advertisers may use technology to send directly to your Web browser advertisements and links that appear on the Website. This technology may capture certain non-personally identifiable data, such as your IP address, etc. This technology may also measure the effectiveness of their advertisements and to personalize the advertising content you may view on the Website.