In the field of computer science, we have robots, machine learning, technical knowledge, and more. There is a new concept to change the most serious games and the industry is finding its use and rewards. This new concept is called Intelligent Automation (IA).
Interviews with leaders of international organizations as well as research, and technical information show that SELF maintains itself as the main driver of the future of justice and sustainability. That’s why IAI experts believe that this concept could provide a solution to many of the world’s most pressing issues today, such as improving our planet, education, and conserving energy. The influence of AI is growing, and it has seen the idea that Gartner has chosen itself as the first technology by 2020.
What is IA?
The concept of Intelligent Automation called Hyper Automation uses a new type of software-based automation that integrates technology and business management systems with the tools of intelligent personnel. These findings of the AI show the skills used by skilled workers to perform their duties. All this is done to make the business successful with the hope that the new engineering will be done without human examination. The final game is to lower prices, which is to improve performance speed, increase results, improve four processes, and improve performance and compliance. Ultimately, businesses and organizations will see more revenue and better satisfaction for employees and customers.
Who are the knowledge workers?
Who are the information professionals controlled by AI? First, the key to experienced employees is the knowledge they acquire. We have examples like doctors, designers, programmers, professionals, lawyers, doctors, engineers, auditors, scientists. Every employee who should “think” about themselves is called a skilled worker. This type of labor force is highly valued in the labor industry. Experienced worker – shrewd as opposed to skilled workers and often living in factories.
Where does AI come from? We already know the importance of using technology in design processes. We can think of IA as a “white-collar” series of trading machines. The AI can be used to promote the work of experienced workers such as telephones, financial managers, and more.
We do not explain what he does for a wise worker. Imagine that a mathematician was created to imitate the actions of a skilled craftsman to produce a harmonious result. All forms of human trafficking are designed, for example, a program developing a person’s ability to read, speak, learn, read, listen, see, act and respond to obtain t.
The synergy between IA and humans
Building a network by connecting project staff and social media. Over the course of the work, the AI carried the burden of performing complex, complex, and enjoyable tasks such as creating and reading paperwork, processing data, and so on test details were done in a few minutes. Human nature is difficult to deal with.
The uniqueness of IA
How can a recent opinion show that the only name made in 2017 by the IEEE has seen rapid growth and is expected to have a lasting impact on us? We believe that the answer is consistent with its different approaches, listed below:
• The IA is developing new technologies, many of which have been upgraded over the past decade.
• Multiple IA functions wide. It is used in many commercial activities such as finance, stores, etc., and industries such as stores, banks, and so on.
• These programs can be measured. Once upgraded, it can be completed quickly and efficiently at no additional cost.
• Unmatched availability; It can provide 24/7.
• IA is efficient and reliable. It gives the same result in terms of variability at a reasonable price. In less than a year, the program usually pays the initial fee.
AI and IA, two sides of the same coin?
The question becomes inevitable. Is Intelligent Automation (IA) different from Artificial Intelligence (AI)? Aren’t there two sides of the same coin? Well, in the world of smart computers, breaking down the differences between robots, AI, IA, and others is the hardest way.
The line between them is vague and can sometimes be controversial due to the continuous promotion, exit, and application of these strategies. However, this does not mean that there are no areas without clear boundaries.
To clarify, several important indicators were recorded using the votes of more than two hundred IA experts in addition to our information in the IA. The main features are:
• AI and IIA – Because IA means smart to automate is a place that AI and IIA interact. This means that the IA embraces all AI systems in all non-commercial applications such as initial search, technology, games, or any other data center.
• For robots – the actual equipment used in manufacturing is not selected as part of the IIA. Only robots are used to design programs.
• Finally, underemployment, business performance management, and year; only programs or programs that display the type of information that fall under the IA section. Programs that reduce workload are declining and provide information on unincorporated business practices.
The unfolding potential of IA
The adoption rate has been signed following a recent survey of global business leaders which shows that 86% of them believe they should use the IA in five years. According to Gartner’s survey, 42% of executives initiated digital translation and 56% reported subscription fees.
Because of the differences in IIA, over the next five years, experts believe it is likely to reach a state level and the adoption has taken more than two hundred years of industrial use. A Deloitte study has already shown that the IIA approval rate is above 50% and the rate is expected to exceed more than 70% in two years. If we remain in this position, we will see the goal of the local community being fulfilled in the next five years. Even with the new concept, the IA is making rapid progress in its capabilities.