C3 AI, the Enterprise AI software application company, today announced the launch of C3 AI ESG, an application that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to enable companies to monitor and manage their ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) reports. C3 AI ESG reduces the time needed to collect, manage and analyze disparate ESG data and enables companies to identify ESG risks, seize opportunities and accelerate initiatives to achieve their ESG goals.
C3 AI ESG enables customers to integrate data from across their ERP systems, suppliers, customers, and manufacturing, as well as relevant exogenous market, emissions, and raw material data, and provide comprehensive reporting on Scope 1, Scope 2, and ESG. Scope 3 complies with all SASB, GRI, TCFD, and CDP reporting standards. C3 AI ESG is fully predictive, allowing companies to accurately predict their ESG KPIs and plan mitigation actions to achieve their business ESG goals. According to Verdantix, ESG will become a $30 billion market by 2030.
Key features of the C3 AI ESG app include:
- Integrate key ESG data into business systems into a unified view of data
- Continuously calculate and monitor ESG KPIs against targets
- Provide AI-based recommendations to improve performance on priority ESG issues
- Centralize compliance with leading ESG reporting standards and frameworks
- Automate ESG reports and workflows to review and approve the ESG data release
- Use AI to efficiently analyze and respond to external data requests
- Identify emerging ESG risks and opportunities using AI to analyze news, media, and publications from priority stakeholders
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity with end-to-end verifiability and AI-powered data validation
C3 AI ESG is available out of the box and can be deployed on any public or private cloud infrastructure (including AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud) or on-premises.