Multi-cloud (also called multi-cloud) is the use of multiple cloud computing and storage services on single network architecture. This refers to the distribution of cloud resources, software, applications, and more across multiple cloud environments.
With the new normal pattern remaining here, the number of employees working from home is growing exponentially, anywhere, anytime, and on any device. As a result, organizations are accelerating the adoption of flexible, services that help drive business resilience and digital transformation. But how do companies like you change their network and determine the future of the network? How do they plan for the unexpected?
Join this FREE and engaging instructor-led webinar to better understand how organizations around the world can use different cloud services for different applications. You will also learn the five most effective ways to use architecture to improve the availability and resiliency of IT services.
- Rapidly onboard new SaaS and IaaS applications with SD-WAN Cloud OnRamp
- How to ensure secure access to multi-cloud applications
- Provide visibility to distributed multi-cloud applications and workloads.
- Extend network policy and governance from on-premises to multi-cloud
- Future networking directions to help you plan for the unexpected
- Q&A session with the speaker