Pegasystems Inc, the software company that takes the complexity out of business, today announced the latest version of its Pega Infinity software suite, enabling organizations to rapidly deploy applications, build smarter workflows and deliver better business experiences to customers. With low-code innovation, applied AI and automation, and modern cloud architecture, Pega Infinity version 8.7 helps organizations innovate faster at scale, creating a better overall experience for all end users.
An increasingly competitive market, made even more challenging by the pandemic-induced labor shortage, has led to the urgent need to retain and train employees and meet and exceed customer expectations. Gartner defines it as Total Experience (TX) – creating ideal environments for employees and customers. To do this, organizations need smart, low-code solutions that help employees (from professional developers to business users) innovate quickly and work efficiently, providing customers with optimal, personalized experiences during every interaction.
Optimize results with AI-powered features in Pega Customer Decision Hub to better engage with customers, including:
- Customer Profile Viewer: This new feature allows users to learn more about each customer’s trends, behaviors, suppressions, and potential value. They can also explore the history of omnichannel customer interactions to optimize responses, proactively monitor future issues, and simulate the performance of the next best action strategy.
- Action Performance Tracker: Also new in Pega Infinity 8.7, this feature helps users proactively monitor offer performance and determine the success of recommendations for the next best action. Automatic alerts notify users of anomalies and help prioritize triage, simplifying the troubleshooting process.
- Adjustable gradient magnification: These online learning algorithms increase predictive accuracy by providing users with insight into the impact of each model’s characteristic on overall performance. Ensure success before going into production for the most relevant and empathetic customer experiences possible.
Deliver faster, more personalized customer service with Pega’s digital messaging customer service enhancements, pre-built service workflows, and AI-powered agent tools such as:
- Pega Voice AI and Messaging AI: As planned last month, these conversational AI capabilities act as co-pilots for agents, listen to phone calls and chats in real-time, analyze intent, recommend next steps, improve script compliance and add data for agents, which reduces mean turnaround time and improves the agent and customer experience.
- New digital messaging capabilities: Asynchronous web messaging allows customers to leave a web chat and return later without resuming the conversation. A new Mobile Messaging Software Development Kit (SDK) enables organizations to embed web messaging directly into iOS and Android mobile apps, giving customers more options for digital engagement.
- Industry-Specific Micro-Trips: New pre-built service workflows for the communications, financial services, and healthcare industries help you deploy and deploy automated service processes faster.
Pega Infinity combines customer engagement, customer service, and intelligent automation capabilities into one platform to help accelerate digital transformation across global enterprises. By engaging customers with the right message, at the right time, across any channel, customers can improve customer satisfaction, extend customer life, and increase organizational productivity. Most importantly, Pega’s low-code environment helps reduce business complexity, leading to accelerated deployments, faster replication, and greater customer and employee satisfaction.