22-23 August 2022.
The Swedish House of Finance’s annual conference brings together leading academics and practitioners in the field of financial economics.
The abundance of data and new technologies are fundamentally changing financial services. This year’s conference will focus on the impact of artificial intelligence and machine learning on the financial sector.
The conference will take place from August 22-23, 2022. The first day will consist of academic presentations and industry roundtables. This day is primarily intended for industry and government.
Some of the topics that will be covered:
- Algorithm aversion: Robo-Advice tests
- Algorithmic discrimination in credit markets
- Using artificial intelligence and machine learning to improve investment decisions
- Stock selection and pricing of financial assets in the age of big data
- Financial sector applications – Case studies