Tuesday, August 24, 2021
1pm – 1:40pm EST | 40 minutes
In today’s world, data is everything, but to manage and use it, you need to master the art of data management. To get useful information about data and databases, you also need to know the language that databases understand and the language is Structured Query Language (SQL). SQL is the center of relational databases and is used by companies across the world today due to its immense popularity.
In this free webinar, you’ll learn fundamental SQL concepts, get a detailed explanation of what a table is, explore basic SQL queries on how to create a table, insert data into a table, delete data, and much more! You will also learn how to build reports by merging multiple tables.
- Learn what tables are and write basic SELECT statements
- Use wildcard characters for pattern matching, and sort query results
- Understand how to add data to a database with INSERT statements
- Learn to delete data from a database with DELETE statements
- Understand how to Join tables together to produce reports
- Q&A session with the speaker